Dangerous and Brilliant Writers' Retreat
Are you ready to leave behind invisibility and find your Authentic Voice? Would you love to learn how to write Dangerous Blogs? This retreat offers you time, focus and support.
Do you want to write more powerfully and beautifully?
Do you get frustrated about your creativity or inspiration? Just not sure what to write about next?
Do you seriously need more time to think and write?
Could your positioning and voice be stronger and more influential?
Are you looking for ways to be a better writer?
The Dangerous & Brilliant Writers' Retreat offers you:
- Three full days of thinking and writing immersion!
- Time to focus on writing more powerfully.
- Discover your strongest possible positioning.
- Learn about and find your own Visionary Voice.
- Learn to access your continuous inspiration and creativity.
- Practice turning your personal stories into wisdom.
- Draw on inspiration from great writers and leaders for your own writing.
Three full days and six dedicated blog writing sessions; with Katie’s direction, guidance and feedback.
Ready to enjoy three days of Dangerous & Brilliant Writing?
Wednesday January 24 2018 (6pm welcome) to Saturday January 27 2018 (6pm retreat closes)
The Retreat Program runs for three full days
- Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges, Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath (map)
- 5 Star luxury and comfort
- Adjacent to World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains
- Village in walking distance for lovers of books, coffee & cake
Katie McMurray: Katie McMurray is owner of KatieMac Publicity (founded in 1998), creator of Dangerous Blogging and trusted writing mentor and guide to future-influencers who want their voices to be heard. Katie supports clients to become great writers and genuine thought leaders.
As Retreat Director, Katie will be your facilitator, guide, writing editor and critic.
“I have not met anyone else who understands the foundation to personal thought leadership branding, and how to put that together in a unique and powerful way.”
Anthony Howard Author, Humanise: Why human-centred leadership is the key to the 21st century, Wiley Books
Katie mentored Anthony's writing and Leadership Voice from 2012-2014. As a direct result of their thought-leadership work together, he wrote and published the white paper, 'It's Time for Moral Leadership', then wrote his first book, 'Humanise' (published by Wiley). Anthony now has a global platform and is a voice of influence.
Join business peers from Katie’s Partnered Professional Publicity Program, Dangerous Blogging for Business Owners Workshop, and beyond, to write with danger & brilliance.